FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Our vision is a world where people treat animals with respect, empathy and understanding. If you would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission, this is your chance as we are looking for a dedicated Digital Fundraising Specialist to support our work.
As a Digital Fundraising Specialist, you will be responsible for developing and delivering a digital acquisition strategy with focus on planning, execution, and evaluation of all paid marketing aspects of the FOUR PAWS Fundraising programme, in line with the organisation’s Fundraising and mobilisation strategies in order to support the growth of the annual fundraising revenue and to meet acquisition targets.
Your contribution will be
- Working with the Fundraising team to deliver campaigns for donor recruitment and donor development by employing multiple digital platforms throughout the year, including website, social media, and online advertising.
- Devising, implementing, and optimising online marketing campaigns across different digital platforms.
- Working across the team to set up and optimise online adverts.
- Using your excellent online campaigning knowledge, to recommend and maximise channels for best traffic and conversions.
- Developing strategies to convert leads into donors.
- The day-to-day management of all digital marketing aspects of the Fundraising programme.
- Being part of a team developing and implementing digital strategy and optimisation practices.
- Designing and producing clear, actionable digital evaluation reports and undertaking ROI analysis.
- Identifying, sharing, and driving A/B and multivariate testing.
- Working with staff and vendors to optimise fundraising processes.
- Managing Google AdWords account and developing a strategy for effective use of Google AdWords Grant, Pay Per Click advertising and Search Engine Optimisation.
- Maintaining an overview of fundraising tracking and reporting, working with an external supplier to implement channel tracking, and ensuring correct data is available to improve performance and income generation.
Additional Duties include
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of current and emerging digital/fundraising tactics and trends.
- Networking with other relevant organisations and actively participating in key digital/fundraising communities.
- Remaining well informed on animal welfare issues and FOUR PAWS’ activities through interaction with the Programmes and Communications departments.
- Providing support to other upcoming projects if needed.
- Representing the digital fundraising department on campaign core teams and providing advice when needed.
Your profile ideally illustrates
- At least five years' experience working in conversion-focused digital marketing.
- Leadership in developing digital recruitment and lead generation strategies.
- Hands-on experience in setting up and optimising paid digital advertising across a range of digital platforms.
- Experience in implementation of tracking and use of analytics and reporting to develop performance reporting and data-led decision making.
- Experience in the set-up of conversion rate optimisation through AB and multivariate testing.
- High level of English.
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare.
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS.
- Being part of a growing organization.
- Work for a modern leadership with flexible working models.
- An animal friendly workplace with a dynamic and pleasant job environment.
- An attractive and technically advanced office with excellent public transport links close to the centre of Vienna.
Contract Type: Fulltime /40 hours a week
FOUR PAWS is dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity, and plurality
How to apply
To apply for the post, please send a letter of application stating the skills and approach that you would bring to this specific post along with your resume/CV in strict confidence by email to Isabel Leal Maldonado at firstname.lastname@example.org. Documents must be submitted in English and in Word/PDF format. No documents other than those requested will be accepted at this stage.
Please ensure that documents are sent with the titles “your name cover letter” and “your name CV” and state "FOUR PAWS Digital Fundraising Specialist” in the email subject line. Please do let us know, in your covering email, where you found out about the post.